Although we take all care in informing members of the most up to date and correct information it remains the responsibility of clients to ensure they are familiar with all terms and conditions relating to individual travel products, visa and immigration, health and customs requirements associated with their travel.
Following is an overview of general items for you to consider in relation to your travel, however the overview may not be absolute in its content and clients must thoroughly check all details in regard to their travel plan. Our Vacation Centre are happy to assist you in regard to any clarifications or other information you require.
All reservations are made in accordance with current schedules. Any change in scheduling or delays and the resulting impact on arrangements are not the responsibility of Our Vacation Centre.
- Quotes are valid for 7 days excluding airfares. Airfares are valid at the time of quoting only.
- The amounts displayed exclude any credit card merchant fee surcharges.
- Packages, cruises and flights are subject to price and schedule change without notice and subject to availablity.
- Terms and conditions apply to all bookings. It is the responsibility of the client to request and familiarise themselves with the terms & conditions for their particular travel.
- Your booking may be cancelled if the deposit and/or final payment is not received by the required date stipulated by the supplier.
- It is the responsibility of the client to ensure booking details are correct and all passenger names are correct and match passports. Name changes and booking changes incur penalties.
- All government fees, port charges, surcharges and taxes are subject to change without notice until final payment is made and tickets hav been issued.
- Cancellation and amendment fees apply to all bookings once a deposit has been received.
- It is the responsibility of the client to ensure they are aware of the latest travel advice issued by the australian government and the latest health information for the destinations they are travelling. Information can be found at The Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade & Travel Doctor.
Our Vacation Centre strongly recommends that clients purchase adequate travel insurance cover for their destinations.
All travel is facilitated through:
- Our Vacation Centre Pty Ltd
- ABN# 54 105 542 176